• What type of photography do you offer and what options are available for my shoot with you?
I photograph maternity, newborns, babies/children and families.
Maternity session – The ideal time to photograph an expecting mom is between 32-36 weeks, but it can be done right up until your due date as well. Maternity sessions can take place at either my home studio or at an outside location of your choice. I will be happy to recommend some locations to you. An information document will be sent to you upon booking.
Newborn session – I offer two types of newborn photography. The lifestyle/home option and the posed/studio option.
• Where are you based and do you have a studio?
I am based in Durbanville in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town. I have a studio at my home where I photograph expecting mom’s, newborns and babies up until the age of one.
• How do I prepare for a shoot with Elaine Otto Photography and what other details do I need to know?
For every shoot, I offer a document with preparation tips and necessary information to make your shoot a lifelong memory! This document will be send to you after successfully booking me to photograph your wedding/shoot.
• How do I book my session?
You can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant details. I will respond with my availability and packages. Once you have decided to book me for your photography, I will send you an invoice. You will then be able to pay the 50% booking fee to secure your special date. Bookings will only be finalised once booking fee of 50% has been paid.
• What equipment do you use & do you have backup equipment?
I am a Nikon user 🙂 Yes, I always have backup equipment.
• Do you offer coffee table books / postcards / thank you cards / canvas prints?
Yes I do. Please contact me to view the different options available.
• Will you compile a custom package for us?
Yes sure! Please specify your needs and requirements if you are looking for a custom package.